The Annual Financial Statement represents the concluding accounting phase for the financial year. It should be considered a positive aspect, as it provides the entrepreneur with important information about an elapsed period, which can be used for the future. Important information for your tax returns can be derived from these figures and will be required by the tax office.
The banks will also use this information to make decisions regarding an appropriate credit rating for lending. For these reasons, the preparation of financial statements or proof of earnings is an essential and indispensable requirement of all entrepreneurs.
We can assist with the following services relating to tax optimisation:
- Preparation of budgets and profit & loss statements and related notes in accordance with company and tax law principles
- Preparation of documents for publication and registration with the relevant bodies
- Creation of income/expenditure reports
- Creation of ‘surplus bills’
- Preparation of tax returns
- Economic analysis of financials with comparison to previous year, preparation of related reports
- Preparation of comparative review
Always be well-informed with tips and current newsSimply subscribe to our newsletter
The best solution for your problemsArrange an appointment with us for a free consultation.
Quick and easyUse these practical calculators to get the overview you need.